Port Lincoln Retail and Shopping Directory
Showing 5 Categories
Do you like the Shops in Port Lincoln?
Port Lincoln is a beautiful coastal town located on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. It has a bustling retail scene, with plenty of options for those looking to shop for good, clothes, shoes and appliances. Below are some of the best places to shop in and around Port Lincoln.
- Port Lincoln Plaza: This shopping center has a variety of stores including Target, Coles, and Priceline Pharmacy. It also has a food court and a cinema.
- KMart Plaza: This shopping center has a Kmart, as well as other stores including Harris Scarfe and Bakers Delight.
- Lincoln Cove Marina: This shopping center is located by the marina and has a variety of stores including a local art gallery and a seafood shop.
- Harvey Norman: This store has a range of electronics and appliances, as well as furniture and homewares.
- Big W: This retail outlet sells clothing, homewares, toys, and electronics.
- Spotlight: This store sells fabrics, craft supplies, and homewares.
- Coles: This supermarket chain is located in Port Lincoln Plaza and sells groceries and household items.
- Woolworths: This supermarket chain is located in Kmart Plaza and sells groceries and household items.
- Foodland: This supermarket chain is located on Liverpool Street and focuses on local produce and products.
- Port Lincoln Farmers Market: This market is held every Sunday and sells fresh produce and local products.
- Port Lincoln Artisan Market: This market is held on the third Sunday of every month and sells handmade crafts and goods.
- Port Lincoln Rotary Market: This market is held on the second Sunday of every month and sells a variety of products including clothing, books, and homewares.
With so many options for retail and shopping in and around Port Lincoln, you're sure to find everything you need and more. Happy shopping!
Port Lincoln Retail and Shopping Articles